Watermark Wednesdays @HebdenTownHall
- What do you do : The Town Hall in Hebden Bridge is owned by Hebden Bridge Community Association and is run to provide benefit for the local community. We offer space for local business to have offices and hot-desking facilities; we have rooms available for hire by businesses and community organisations for meetings and activities; we can host weddings, parties, functions and celebrations; and we act as the centre for several local festivals and host numerous events both public and private throughout the year. And of course we have our lovely cafe.
- Your Watermark product : Our product is anything that you can buy in our Cafe on any Wednesday we are open: tea, coffee, cakes, lunches etc (It is all available on other days too!) Also please visit the Watermark pop up shop in our reception, open anytime The Town Hall is open, lots of Watermark goodies to purchase and further support the fund.
- Description : We are donating £5 from our Wednesday takings to the Watermark Fund.
- Cost : Our Cafe prices range from £1 for Tea & Coffee, up to £6 for one of our delicious specials from our menu.
- How much goes to Watermark (% or amount) : £5 from every Wednesday's takings
- Where can your product be bought from : Available from our Cafe
- Is it available online : No
- Why have you joined in with Watermark : Our vision as the Community Association is to make The Town Hall, Hebden Bridge much more than just a building. We want the Town Hall to become known as a shining example of what can be achieved when people come together - united by a belief that people need each other, and that community is important.The Town Hall became the flood-response centre for Hebden Bridge in the aftermath of the Boxing Day 2015 floods. We experienced first-hand what an amazing community we live in and what happens when people support each other and how important the community is. We wanted to give something back to the community through Watermark.
- Monday08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Tuesday08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Wednesday08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Thursday08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Friday08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Saturday09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
1904 Community Public House
Valley Organics - Calder Valley Honey (raw) and Yorkshire Honey (raw)
Happy Days Cycles - Happy Days Coffee Espresso Blend
Valley Organics - Friendly Soap