WATERHOUSE PODIATRY & CHIROPODY
- What do you do : I am a HCPC registered Podiatrist / Chiropodist, based in Croft Mill in Albert St. I look after the health of my patient's feet, and provide various treatments including: nail care, callus and corn removal, verrucae, diabetic foot checks, and foot pain assessment - including prescribing orthotics (insoles). I also sell a variety of foot care related products.
- Your Watermark product : Gehwol luxury Foot moisturisers 75ml
- Description : Gehwol luxury foot moisturisers - with herbal extracts. I stock a range of different types, which revitalise, refresh and moisturise.
- Cost : £6 for 75ml
- How much goes to Watermark (% or amount) : 10%
- Where can your product be bought from : Waterhouse Podiatry and Chiropody, Croft Mill, Albert St, Hebden Bridge HX7 8AH
- Is it available online : no
- Why have you joined in with Watermark : My business has expanded in 2016. Rather than move to another area, without the flood risk, I decided to stay in Hebden Bridge, so I can continue to support my local patients. I have moved into premises that were previously flooded, and have tried to make my clinic as flood resilient as possible. I love working in Hebden Bridge, and being part of this amazing town and community - there is nowhere quite like it! I am saving for a rainy day with Flood-save, and want to try and help keep funds growing by contributing to Watermark.
- Location Waterhouse Podiatry & Chiropody, Croft Mill, Albert St, Hebden Bridge HX7 8AH
- Phone 07437 015754
- Email email@example.com
- Web Site www.waterhousepodiatry.co.uk
- Tuesday11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Wednesday09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Thursday09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Friday09:00 AM - 04:00 AM
Heart Gallery - Strong Again limited edition print by Julia Ogden
The Shoulder Of Mutton Hebden Bridge
Calder Valley Seeds