Valley Organics – The Singing Leaf (blended herbal infusions)
- What do you do : Valley Organics Workers’ Co-op provides good quality, ethically sourced organic food – locally grown and produced wherever possible. Our shop has a large range of fresh produce, wholefoods, prepared foods, confectionary, chilled and frozen foods, household and bodycare products. All our fresh produce is either certified organic or from local growers whose growing methods we approve. Most of our other products are organic but we do stock some non-organic products where there is no organic alternative.
- Your Watermark product : The Singing Leaf blended herbal infusions.
- Description : The Singing Leaf blended herbal infusions were created by forager, herbalist and environmental educator, Laura Skyner. The Singing Leaf is a range of loose leaf, herbal infusions that were created out of a passion for people and a passion for plants and their healing and therapeutic properties. With health and wellbeing at the core of The Singing Leaf, only the finest ingredients are used to create herbal blends that benefit and support the mind and body.
- Cost : £4.50
- How much goes to Watermark (% or amount) : 10p
- Where can your product be bought from : Valley Organics
- Why have you joined in with Watermark : To support the Watermark scheme
- Location Valley Organics, 31 Market St, Hebden Bridge HX7 6EU, UK
- Phone 01422 846 651
- Email email@example.com
- Web Site https://valleyorganics.coop/
- Monday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday09:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Sunday11:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Valley Organics - The Singing Leaf (blended herbal infusions)
Valley Organics - Friendly Soap
Valley Organics - Calder Valley Honey (raw) and Yorkshire Honey (raw)
1904 Community Public House