Valley Organics – Friendly Soap
creative, food-drink, hebden-bridge
- What do you do : Valley Organics Workers’ Co-op provides good quality, ethically sourced organic food – locally grown and produced wherever possible. Our shop has a large range of fresh produce, wholefoods, prepared foods, confectionary, chilled and frozen foods, household and bodycare products. All our fresh produce is either certified organic or from local growers whose growing methods we approve. Most of our other products are organic but we do stock some non-organic products where there is no organic alternative.
- Your Watermark product : Friendly Soap This soap is made using the traditional Cold Processed method, generating zero by product and allowing the makers to carefully choose every ingredient, creating a soap that is earth, animal and skin friendly.
- Description : Handmade soap from Todmorden. This soap is made using the traditional Cold Processed method, generating zero by product and allowing the makers to carefully choose every ingredient, creating a soap that is earth, animal and skin friendly.
- Cost : £1.95 and £2.39
- How much goes to Watermark (% or amount) : 10p
- Where can your product be bought from : Valley Organics
- Why have you joined in with Watermark : To support the Watermark scheme
- Location Valley Organics, 31 Market St, Hebden Bridge HX7 6EU, UK
- Phone 01422 846 651
- Email email@example.com
- Web Site https://valleyorganics.coop/
- Monday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday09:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Saturday11:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Heart Gallery - 'Hebden Spirit' Apothecary Bottle
Watermark Ribbon Rose
Abundant Glass - Giant Glass Rainbow
Whitehall Studio - Rainy Days Purse