The Shoulder Of Mutton Hebden Bridge
- What do you do : The Shoulder Of Mutton is a pub located in the centre of gorgeous Hebden Bridge, serving cask ale, lagers and great food 12 - 8pm.
- Your Watermark product : Homemade Soup of the Day and Steak Meal for two
- Description : We have two watermark offers from our menu. Homemade Soup of the Day, delicious and homemade, either light and fresh or rich and creamy, always full of flavour and served with bread & salted butter Our second offer is a steak meal for two with a bottle of wine, Prime 10oz Sirloin or Rib-eye steak cooked to your liking served with twice cooked chips, grilled tomato, sautéed mushrooms, onion rings, and salad.
- Cost : Homemade soup of the day is £4.95 and Steak meal for two is £25
- How much goes to Watermark (% or amount) : 50p from every Homemade Soup and £1 from every Steak Meal for two.
- Why have you joined in with Watermark : It was devastating here in Hebden Bridge and it was a big community effort to clean up and try and get back to normal. Everyone pulled round together, then people go back to their lives and those that haven't been involved forget. Many people come into town and look at the photographs and ask many questions and it's a reminder that it can quite possible happen again. To have something on our menus that most people look at most days is a gentle reminder that this did happen, it could happen again and affect many people again.
- Location The Shoulder Of Mutton, Bridge Gate, Hebden Bridge HX7 8EX, UK
- Phone 01422 845545
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site http://www.shoulderofmuttonhebden.co.uk/
1904 Community Public House
Drink? - Cask Ales - based in Hebden Bridge
Hebden Bridge Visitor Centre
Watermark Wednesdays @HebdenTownHall