‘Kindness and Friendship’ by Angela Smyth
- What do you do : I am an artist based in Sowerby Bridge, West Yorkshire, a painter of fun, life-affirming and poignant images. Lover of people & animals, watcher from cafe windows, interpreter of the every day, fan of the gentle smile and the knowing wink. Imaginer of things that aren’t usually there, but quite possibly could be!
- Your Watermark product : Kindness and Friendship limited edition print
- Description : 'Kindness and Friendship can heal any wound caused by the blows of life' is a Limited edition print, only 50 will be available
- Cost : £45
- How much goes to Watermark (% or amount) : £35
- Where can your product be bought from : Place orders by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, pick up in person from the Watermark Hub in Hebden Bridge, alternatively it can posted out to you for an additional £5. Available on etsy, details below.
- Is it available online : https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/AngelaSmyth
- Why have you joined in with Watermark : I am from the area and I love the area, it was such a shame to see it so badly affected, seeing my friends suffering on what should have been a special time of year. My studio at Asquith Bottom Mill was flooded too and I wanted to help and do my bit for such a great cause. I wanted to paint something that would make people smile when they looked at the picture, but it is also a reminder of how communities pulled together and helped each other during the floods last year, and where the kindness and friendship of neighbours and strangers helped everyone through this time.
Hannah Nunn handmade paper-cut lampshades
Heart Gallery - Strong Tea by Isobel Cortese
Heart Gallery - Strong Again limited edition print by Julia Ogden
From The Horse's Mouth Online Magazine