Hebden In Colour – Colouring Book
- What do you do : We are a group of local artists, illustrators, designers and poets
- Your Watermark product : Hebden Bridge themed Colouring Book
- Description : Hebden In Colour is a Hebden Bridge themed Colouring Book, compiled by Megan Blunn (Graphic Designer) and Charlotte Mellor Meecham (Artist). Local artists, illustrators, designers and poets contributed to the book, which is supported by Hebden Bridge Arts Festival and Print Bureau.
- Cost : £8
- How much goes to Watermark (% or amount) : All proceeds
- Where can your product be bought from : Town Hall, Print Bureau, Colour Yorkshire and the Book Case
- Is it available online : https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/HebdenInColour
- Why have you joined in with Watermark : The idea is that after the Boxing Day floods, bit by bit, we will put the colour back into Hebden!
- Location Hebden Bridge
- Web Site
Cycle For Work Book
Harry and the Flood
Hebden Bridge Annual
Hebden In Colour - Colouring Book