Heart Gallery – Strong Again limited edition print by Julia Ogden
- What do you do : Heart Gallery first opened its doors in the picturesque Northern town of Hebden Bridge September 2006 and now, ten years later, is a premier destination on Market Street for those seeking affordable contemporary art, timeless jewellery and engaging craft all in one stunning yet serene space. Nestled beneath rolling hills and breathtaking landscapes, Heart Gallery is a gem occupying part of a former Baptist Chapel in its own grounds. Heart Gallery sells the very best of British and supports and nurtures their many talented local and UK based designer/makers; encouraging people to shop small and shop independent. Spread the joy of beautiful handmade products and enjoy good old fashioned customer service at Heart Gallery.
- Your Watermark product : Strong Again - a limited edition screenprint
- Description : Strong Again is a limited edition screenprint by local artist Julia Ogden
- Cost : £10
- How much goes to Watermark (% or amount) : £2
- Where can your product be bought from : Heart Gallery, Hebden Bridge
- Is it available online : No
- Why have you joined in with Watermark : After experiencing first hand the devastation of the Boxing Day 2015 floods we would like to do all we can to help support the great Watermark Fund Campaign. Many of the businesses and homeowners in HEbden Bridge, myself included,don't have flood insurance so this scheme will help us all. Heart Gallery is currently working with 4 local designers to create exclusive products to sell. The artist will be paid as normal and Heart Gallery will pop its commission into this fund.
- Location Cannot determine address at this location.
- Web Site
- Monday10:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Tuesday10:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Wednesday10:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Thursday10:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Friday10:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday10:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Sunday12:00 PM - 04:00 PM
From The Horse's Mouth E-Magazine
'Kindness and Friendship' by Angela Smyth
Valley Organics - Friendly Soap
Hannah Nunn handmade paper-cut lampshades