Harry and the Flood
- What do you do : Project Manager - I am managing this project on behalf of the artist Vanessa Guy
- Your Watermark product : Harry and the Flood - Children's Book
- Description : Harry and the Flood is a new picture book for children. Illustrator and author, Vanessa Guy, explains how she created this book after her home in the Calder Valley flooded during Christmas 2015. Vanessa suffers from Narcolepsy a rare neurological illness. Harry and the Flood is available to buy on the online shop.
- Cost : 3.99
- How much goes to Watermark (% or amount) : 10p
- Where can your product be bought from : The Town Hall Hebden Bridge, The Tourist Information Centre Hebden Bridge, various shops in Hebden Bridge
- Is it available online : http://watermarkfund.org/calderdale/shop/harry-flood-book/
- Why have you joined in with Watermark : Vanessa wanted to join the Watermark fund as she received so much help during the Boxing Day floods of 2015 and wanted to give something back.
Living the Weather book
Mr Andoh's Diary Pennine Diary
One More Hill- A cycling journal
Hebden Bridge Annual