Drink? – Cask Ales – based in Hebden Bridge
- What do you do : Drink? are a beer shop, tasting Room & lounge serving locally produced beers. Cask & kegged beers if you fancy drinking in and a wide selection of bottles and cans to take away.
- Your Watermark product : Locally brewed cask beer
- Description : We are selling the cask beer from one of the pumps to donate to the Watermark Fund. It will be a local beer that will change regularly.
- Cost : £3
- How much goes to Watermark (% or amount) : 10p
- Where can your product be bought from : You can buy it from our shop in the heart of Hebden Bridge.
- Why have you joined in with Watermark : We love the community spirit displayed after the 2015 floods and we want that to continue. On Boxing day we had an amazing amount of support, at one point 12 people were helping in the shop, people we had never met willing to get stuck in and clear up. Lots of new friendships were made and a community was united.
- Location 15 Market Street, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire HX7 7JB, UK
- Phone 07956 218721
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site
Valley Organics - Friendly Soap
Watermark Wednesdays @HebdenTownHall
Valley Organics - Calder Valley Honey (raw) and Yorkshire Honey (raw)
Hebden Bridge Visitor Centre