Cycle For Work Book
books, brighouse, elland, halifax, hebden-bridge, mytholmroyd, sowerby-bridge, todmorden
- What do you do : I am a qualified teacher with a reputation as a highly-effective trainer and, through my international experience and cultural awareness, can offer a range of learning experiences to support people, teams and businesses.
- Your Watermark product : Cycle For Work Book
- Description : The book tells the story of how a group of cyclists worked together, became life-long friends and, with the help of a wider fund-raising machine, exceeded their target in April 2013. The book not only tells the story of the Cycle for Work project but is also a useful reference work for anyone thinking of embarking on a similar project. The book contains tips on getting started in cycling, how to select a route, planning, nutrition and health and safety. There is also a section on how to fundraise, how to set up Justgiving and Localgiving sites and tips to encourage businesses, school children and the general public to support worthy causes and get fit into the bargain.
- Cost : £9.95
- How much goes to Watermark (% or amount) : 20%
- Where can your product be bought from : Harveys Of Halifax and the pop up shop at Hebden Bridge Town Hall
- Is it available online : Watermark Calderdale online shop http://watermarkfund.org/calderdale/cart/shop/
- Why have you joined in with Watermark : As a Calderdale resident and having a keen interest in CSR, I am pleased to be supporting the Watermark initiative. I have worked closely with CFFC and was devastated to hear about the floods of 2015 and would like to support the great work of Watermark where I can.
Passion for Patterns Colouring Book
Start Line 'Running for a better life' Book
Harry and the Flood
Mr Andoh's Diary Pennine Diary