- What do you do
1904 at Dean Clough is a family friendly establishment during the day with the emphasis on a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Then on an evening it’s a great place to come and enjoy a night out as there’s always something happening from poker nights to Karaoke and Quiz nights, watch the big screen sports action with Sky Sports and BT Sports.
Tuesday - Ladies Darts and dominoes from 8.15pm (we are looking for ladies to join the team)
Thursday and Saturday - karaoke from 9pm until late
Sunday - Quiz, bingo and play your cards right from 7pm
Food is served Monday to Friday from 12-9pm and Saturday and Sunday from 12-7pm, Sunday lunch from £5.95.
There’s a sheltered smoking area outside and as well as the usual selection of quality drinks you would expect there’s also a selection of real ales that change weekly. Free WiFi is also available.
We are the Rugby club House for Boothown Masters and open age groups, there is also the Boothtown junior team. We also have a five a side football team that play from here
Our Watermark offer will change weekly so keep up to date with the facebook page for updates.
- Your Watermark product : Our Watermark offer will change weekly so keep up to date with the facebook page for updates.
- Description : This week 10p from every serving of StrongBow Dark Fruit
- Cost : £3.10 per pint
- How much goes to Watermark (% or amount) : 10p
- Where can your product be bought from : 1904
- Why have you joined in with Watermark : It's a good cause for the people that have been affected, after being flooded myself I experienced the heartache and upset that it caused. Fingers crossed it won't happen again but doing these littles things will ease the financial burden and every little helps.
- Sunday12:00 PM - 09:00 PM
- Monday12:00 PM - 09:00 PM
- Tuesday12:00 PM - 09:00 PM
- Wednesday12:00 PM - 09:00 PM
- Thursday12:00 PM - 01:00 AM
- Friday12:00 PM - 01:00 AM
- Saturday12:00 PM - 01:00 AM